Lights-Out 4
-
skinnyJM
- Foren-Einsteiger
- Beiträge: 7
- Registriert: 30. Okt 2023, 02:27
- Wohnort: United States
Lights-Out 4
I apologize for asking but my curiosity is getting the best of me, how is Lights-Out 4 coming along?
- Martin
- Moderator
- Beiträge: 10034
- Registriert: 11. Sep 2007, 10:51
- Wohnort: Im wilden Süden
Re: Lights-Out 4
Hello,
Unfortunately, I’ve been busy with other projects for quite some time over the past year, but I’ve started working on Lights-Out v4 again today and expect to release the first beta by the end of November.
Unfortunately, I’ve been busy with other projects for quite some time over the past year, but I’ve started working on Lights-Out v4 again today and expect to release the first beta by the end of November.
Essentials 2016 unter Windows Server 2022 auf HP Microserver Gen 8.
Entwickler von Lights-Out
Entwickler von Lights-Out
© Home Server Blog · Streamline theme by StudioPress ·