Unable to load license

Problems or questions about Lights-Out on all Windows platforms are answered here
Antworten
TomM
Foren-Einsteiger

Unable to load license

Beitrag von TomM »

I've had the current license running for quite a while w/o any issues. The other day I noticed the client showed that LO was offline even though the server was running. Looking into it tonight I find that LO has reverted back to the Community Edition and when I load my most recent license nothing happens. No error and it stays on the Community Edition. I really don't have a need to upgrade as I'm running Server Essentials 2016 and unsure what is going on.

I also get a "Connection lost..." error but I'm guessing it's related to the lack of a license.
TomM
Foren-Einsteiger

Re: Unable to load license

Beitrag von TomM »

What's also odd is that the scheduled backups do seem to be running properly based on client messages - just no way to verify it.
Martin

Re: Unable to load license

Beitrag von Martin »

"Connection lost..." in the Dashboard typically indicates that the Lights-Out service is not running. Please send your log files to support [at] green-it-software dot com.
Simply zip the whole folder c:\programdata\LightsOut3\Logs (via right click, send to compressed folder). If you do not see a folder c:\programdata, then open explorer options and enable "show hidden files and folders".

Regards
Martin
Essentials 2016 unter Windows Server 2022 auf HP Microserver Gen 8.
Entwickler von Lights-Out
Antworten