Server wont stay running

Problems or questions about Lights-Out 2 on all Windows platforms are answered here
Antworten
socketman
Foren-Einsteiger

Server wont stay running

Beitrag von socketman »

Hello

I have had LO for many years now. About 6 weeks ago i upgraded to 2.0 and all has been well with windows 7 running as a server. I have it set up to monitor when my media center is running by monitoring ehshell. Tonight it no longer will stay running while monitoring ehshell, though it will stay running while i have monitoring to enable my main PC . I have updated to the latest build , i have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Now when i go into lights out settings under the monitor tab everything is greyed out. Do i need to buy a license to get this all working again. Feeling frustrated ,just wanted to watch a movie and now this . Please help
socketman
Foren-Einsteiger

Re: Server wont stay running

Beitrag von socketman »

Update:
So , since it takes a bit for the initial message to show up on the board i figured out my issue in the mean time. Going back i looked at the date on my install file and found it was about 30 days ago that i had installed LO . Given that info i bought a sub and everything now works.
Antworten