Save Energy Setting Not working WHS 2011

Problems or questions about Lights-Out 2 on all Windows platforms are answered here
Antworten
mruser
Foren-Einsteiger

Save Energy Setting Not working WHS 2011

Beitrag von mruser »

I have EX495 HP Mediasmart server running Windows Home Server 2011. I was a user of 1.6 of Lights out and upgraded to 2.0 series of Lights Out. Have the latest 2.1 version and have given my phone and my pc the rights to reboot and shutdown or suspend server. Have tested both my cell phone android app and my pc. On a different pc I have a client connected to whs v1 server and that one shutdowns down or suspends. On the cell phone which connects to both the whs 2011 and the whs v1 servers. It can shut the whs v1 server down or suspend it but it cannot do the same for the whs 2011. I'm sure there has to be a setting I missed but since I have already given permission in the dashboard for them to do so I am confused on what next to check. Would love some good suggestions. Thanks.
Martin

Re: Save Energy Setting Not working WHS 2011

Beitrag von Martin »

You have to enable that action. Open Dashboard and go to Lights-Out, mobile devices. Double click the android phone and enable allow server actions.
https://www.green-it-software.com/help2 ... rties.html

Do the same for the pc.

Regards
Martin
Essentials 2016 unter Windows Server 2022 auf HP Microserver Gen 8.
Entwickler von Lights-Out
Antworten