Problems or questions about Lights-Out on all Windows platforms are answered here
Antworten
Slawek
Foren-Einsteiger

Beitrag von Slawek »

Looking for help.
I use WHS 2011 and Windows 10 Pro ver.20H2 (19042.844). In Win 10 when I connect client LO3.5 the icon show server online but after few minutes show server offline. When I connect client again in connect to server its same. Working for few minutes and go off.
Also if i try second option to tape server name or address its all the time popup massage "Server does not respond, please verify that server is online"
In LightsOut Console when I search for new device is show my Win 10 and I add manage this computer but after few minutes this commuter is go off. I not see anymore in network devices. In section computer I dont see this computer with Win 10.
I kindly ask for help to find the solution.
Martin

Beitrag von Martin »

is the WHS Client Connector working on that machine? The above behaviour occurs when there's a discrepancy between WHS server and client. Try to remove the client connector and then reinstall it.

Regards
Martin
Essentials 2016 unter Windows Server 2022 auf HP Microserver Gen 8.
Entwickler von Lights-Out
Slawek
Foren-Einsteiger

Beitrag von Slawek »

Thank You Martin for replay.
I remove client connector with delete all folders and registration but no luck. I try to fix long time this but nothing happen. For information I use also Norton 360. I try to disable this antivirus but its same.
I will so happy if you can help me to fix this.
Sorry for my English language, Im from Poland
Martin

Beitrag von Martin »

If you removed the connector, have you also removed the client in WHS Dashboard under Computer & Backup? If not, please remove the client there also. Or reinstall the client connector.
You should have either a working client connector or remove the connector and the computer from the Dashboard.

Regards
Martin
Essentials 2016 unter Windows Server 2022 auf HP Microserver Gen 8.
Entwickler von Lights-Out
Slawek
Foren-Einsteiger

Beitrag von Slawek »

Thanks a lot for help Martin
All working well. WHS 2011 connector and LO3 was bloking each other.
Now its perfect
Antworten